ATDF Journal Volume 3 Issue 2: A focus on entrepreneurship
ATDF is pleased to inform you that the latest issue of the quarterly ATDF Journal has just been released online and details can be found at the official ATDF websites http://www.atdforum.org/, and invites you to contribute to the next issue (see details below). You may also request for an electronic copy by email.
To get the Journal click here The African Technology Development Forum Journal Volume 3, Issue 2006
Financing Small and Medium Enterprises in Africa CÚline Kauffmann
A changing continent: The Africa you never see Carol Pineau
Linking global firms to Local SMEs Edited by ATDF
Special Features: Will Qatar take a lead in the emergence of an Arab and Islamic Scientific Renaissance in the twenty first century? Abdelali Haoudi
The Ethiopian Airlines Multinational Aviation Training Center. Makonnen Kidane
Entrepreneurship and Development Urs Egger
In next issue
The next issue of the Africa Technology Development Forum Journal (September 2006) will focuses mainly on intellectual property rights issues. These will include:
1. The role intellectual property plays in technology transfer;
2. Business strategies in management and commercialisation of intellectual property;
3. Intellectual property rights and the role of public institutions in maximizing the public good;
4. Global trends in intellectual property regulations and policies; benefits and challenges for Africa and developing countries;
5. Intellectual property rights tools for public universities and R&D centres; and
6. Case studies, surveys and national experiences in implementing and managing intellectual property-related issues.
ATDF invites you to contribute articles for the next issue of the journal.
Kindly send your comments and requests to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org